You will not be enrolled
until payment is received. Registration does not guarantee a seat In
class. Payment arrangements must be made before class starts to be enrolled.If paying via check or P.O., while registering select Check / P.O. as the payment option.
fax a copy of P.O. to Fax (661) 395-4134
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Make checks or P.O. out to California Compliance School.
are no refunds if you are unable to attend for any reason. Your payment
for the class is your guarantee of a seat, as classes are limited in
size. However, a 48-hour cancellation notice prior to the first day of
class is required for you to receive a credit, to attend a class at a
later date/ location. We reserve the right to cancel any class due to
insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be
notified prior to the event.
Class will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.
Due to the interactive nature of the class, late arrivals prove to be
very disruptive! Please be considerate of the other students and arrive
on time. Your attendance during the entire module(s) for which you have
registered will entitle you to a Certificate of Participation or
Certification of Completion. (Please see definition of Certification).
• The entire session schedule will follow the following format:
Day 1 8am-Noon:Module I, Lunch Break, 1pm-5pm: Module II
Day 2 8am-Noon:Module III, Lunch Break, 1pm-5pm: Module IV+Exam
Day 3 8am-Noon:Module V, Lunch Break, 1pm-2pm: Module V (cont)** + Exam
**Module V will only go until about 2pm
• Refreshments will be served during class and break time (coffee, pastries, etc.). Lunch is not provided.
• All materials necessary for the entire session will be provided to you during class.
• Please allow thirty days from the end of the class to receive your Certificate.
• Most of all, we want you to enjoy your experience at California Compliance School.
**If you have any questions, please call our office at
(661) 336-5015 and our staff will be glad to assist you.
CCS will issue one of the following for successful completion of the course:
• Certificate of Participation: issued to those who attend and participate in all modules.
• Certificate of Completion: issued to those who attend, participate, and pass a multiple choice exam with a score of 80% or above.
• Exam I-V: Given at the end of Module V (Day 3).
If you are a candidate for a reduction of a fine through an agreement with your CUPA or State DTSC, you must receive a Certificate of Completion by passing the exam.